About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

05 July, 2008

Diamond !!!

2days ago my dad ask me to look for a hp because my 1st hp which i bought 3-4years back edy.... crack = =" We went to Sunway Pyramid to look for a hp.... and finally i saw it - HTC Touch Diamond.

Well, i saw it in the net and the features that it offers are ok for me but the only thing that i dislike is the design, the front design. If the front design is not Square~! I have already buy it... I'm ok with the diamond back desgin but why must it be Square!?? = =" come on... no more square thingy now la~~~~~ Haiz! I thought it was not that square until i saw the real phone...

Now my choice is either HTC Touch Touch / Touch Diamond. = = i do actually want diamond but PLEASE!!! anyone? convince me~! is the front design looks good? har? is it normal or.... erm... cool? come come!!! tell me~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: