About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

03 June, 2008

=.=

=.= umm...... im back ler.... yesterday was my last day work but ...... now can't log in msn d.... duno wat happened, it says firewall setting problem.... but cant solve.... someone please help T___T i'm boring! takda ppl to chat lur...... call mi call mi call mi~~!

Yesterday I saw that geli guy agian.... 3days ago he came n kacau me when i work and mau ajak me ask for number somemore... walao~! = = rejected 2nd day datang again... yer~~!!! geli dao si... keep on looking at me... then the next day i tot so lucky din see him.... aiyoh~! who knows when go home that time saw him again at staff enterance.... shit la.... lagi saw him during weekend with his fren.... i buat tak tau and tat time i was with the other promoter there and he didnt dare to kacau....

yesterday i tot was safe n sumore last day no need worry liao.... again !!! saw him at staff enterance and he was the one who took my IC for me !!! SHIT!!! arghhh~!!!!

去死啦!

2 comments:

Patch Tan said...

Hahaha.... because you're pretty mah.. hehehe... then you must becareful hor if next time encounter this kind of situation again ok...

ewei said...

well, i dun care if he is my cup of tea XD but he really very geli 1 la~ Orz !!! not sure wether is malay or native, got very weird slang can hardly understand what he tried to say.... sumore keep on staring me WALAO!!!