About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

26 May, 2008

Clinique Facial Treatment

Today is also my off day, me n mama went to 1 Utama for facial treatment~ We went there around 2.30pm - Clinique. Well, it was good somehow.

The beautician very geng = =" she massage and did everything very hard, i mean kuat = =" a little bit painful ler.... but my mama like it wor~ she says good! not like previous ones all soft soft de... XD for me, i need gentle one ler.... pain pain~~ I rate it 3.5 stars

I wont be working tomorrow actualy but then need to replace some1. She is not able to work @ she doesnt want to work tomorow... thats why ler~ Going to sleep = = need to work tmr morning. T_____T work for money~~ Go! Go! Go!

No comments: