About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

11 May, 2008

Mama, u're the greatest mum in da world ^-^

Silent night.... lot of my classmates din oline today.... They went to Redang Island tonight.... haiz... classmates n friends all pigi Redang at the same day~ T___T wuu, wuu, wuu... I'm lonely )))))))

11 MAY was mother's day (15min ago) nothing special, just had a family dinner and thats it~ u.u haiz~ my family doesn't celebrate any special day 1.... so everytime we will just have dinner and sometimes they dont even remember XD~~! Next time.... in da future.... after i work and have my saving gao gao then i will do or get them something they like =) and also bring them to travel~~

My mum is a very innocent woman... and she doesn't know much about the world and something ask funny questions.... XD haha! is the earth big? why it pusing pusing then we wont shake de? why thge airplane so heavy oso can fly geh... so geng... why people.......... =) she is always curious, and thats why she is cute ^-^

Me and brothers have never really express our love to mum and dad in words... well, u know.... asian kids.... ~"~ haiz... I will~ when someday i have the courage.

妈~!这么多年来。。。真的辛苦了~ 不论将来怎么样,发生什么事 你永远是我伟大滴妈妈~ 千言万语 只想对你说,谢谢!妈,我爱你。来生我也要当你的女儿!!!

2 comments:

Patch Tan said...

Sure one day you will earn alot of money & can travel together with your mum, but must be hardworking hor. Hehehe... as for the courage thingy, I also dun have the guts to tell my mum how much I love her.... but I'm sure both of them will know how much we love them.
:-)

ewei said...

^-^ i will de~ my mum always wish to stay in a big house.... if someday i get rich i will buy her a big big 1 ^0^ hoho~