About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

05 May, 2008

6.30am flight --> H.K

Yesterday my brother tok tok tok with my aunt about HK trip lur.... my aunt went to a lot of countries and went to HK for several times oso.... just came back from HK again... last month. She gave my papa those HK de info.. then jsut now book air ticket d.... 6 may - 6.30am de flight, book room d.... midnight going to airport at 4.30am =) I long time din go airport d lur.... but this time not KLIA wor.... T___T disappointed....

My mum ask me to go oso geh.... but then ... need to find 1 person to go with me ler.... my frens they all wont go de la.... need to spend $ ma..... T___T so i have to stay lur~ but nvm lur.... nxt time lur.... aunt says wan go Bangkok woh.... then mi 2 - 3 weeks later go Penang with family =)

I wish to go travel with family, especially parents geh ^^ and then good fren lar~ and my love one >////< but now takda wor.... ~"~ aikss....

No comments: