About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

03 May, 2008

sien sien....

@___@ gloomy day... waited for hours for rain but till now still takda = =" haiz~ these days got nothing to do... no plan... no work... ~"~ very boring now.... n decide to come and blog.

Yesterday night i was watching drama (DVD) with my mum.... then it was 1am something near 2am... thought of having supper.... then go and makan savoury - red bean =) amm~ ammm~ ammm~ @..@!! yee~ why the taste macam...... sour geh..... = = ask mum try n see.... @0@" Ah~! it has gone sour d la.... >.< aiyeer.... luckly today takda diarrhoea =)

Yesterday night my brother came back and bising bising want to go HK with gf on monday.... need $5000-6000 woh... crazy de meh... so expensive.... and then my mum tok tok tok to him... why suddenly want to go HK on monday? so rush n so expensive @@! i think er.... must be something wrong between him n gf liao loh... this afternoon come n tok about it sumore with my dad.... = = now weekend... where to cari money? bank closed.... tour co. oso closed.... then my bro bising bising at home say he must go 1 loh....

Haiz~ again = =" they argue argue.... parents say weekend how to get all those thing u want and so expensive why not go n search for other co. or package sin.... my bro very angry ler... bla bla bla... finally he said... going to break up liao la! wait wait wait... wait until nxt week no need go d la... = =" i knew he n gf gt big problem liao ler.... suddenly want go HK wor..... haiyer... duno la~

Later need to go fetch my aunt come my house...... =)

No comments: