About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

12 May, 2008

The Morning Call....

I was sleeping..... and my HP rang (10am++) yesterday I was thinking my HP rings how many time per week.... averagely twice to three times? Immediately this morning got some1 called me... TO WORK!!! yea~ finally... i know how to spend my time... T___T I'm rotten during this long long holiday....

This morning woke up and then macam ini lur.... got nothing to do also, then on my PC and hang around in da blog(s). Link link link.... then from Peanut's blog i saw a new name in his Cbox - lion, and then linked to his blog... Tadaaa! found something nice and KAWAII neh~!!!

^0^ This is the one... the cute IRON MAN~!

muahahaha~~ cute cute cute! kekeke~ i curi curi copy this from Lion's blog ( erm... he also copy from somewhere else geh ) = ="

2 comments:

Patch Tan said...

It does looks cute.. @_@

ewei said...

yea~! very very very cute ^~^