About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

24 May, 2008

Off Day

I am working this and next week =..= huu~ very tired~~ Today is my off day so i slept until noon and then sleep after my lunch until 5pm+ XD !!! Going to work tomorrow, next friday until sunday @@" plus 2 days ago, total = 6 days $___$ got another RM960, wakaka ^0^

21 May was my mother's birthday, I curi curi went out to cake house to take the cake I order last week.... Thought of giving my mama surprise but then she saw I bawa cake home d... = =" iishh~~~ but er.... she was a little surprise oso ler.... ^^ hehe~ saw she macam very happy like that :P Mama said brother no use de.... mama birthday oso takda action.... XD

Then we sang birthday song ler~~~ my dad wasnt home tat day, he went outstation. too bad~

No comments: