About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

07 March, 2008

faCiaL TreatmeT

Yesterday I went for my facial treatment at Airellis. I was a bit disappointed because when I went in their shop, a madam who was really polite and friendly gave me a consultation before my treatment start. During the treatment, well.... the beautician’s hand is... a bit rough, and I think the way she massage and wipe can be better ~..~ I still prefer those previous facial treatment compared to this, especially Cellinique, I miss it a lot. Anyway, the madam I can see she is a honest and straight person, from the way she praise me = =" because she told me "其实你的样子长得不错,只是鼻子有点扁" and I know she is honest. ~"~ I didn’t feel unhappy when I heard that, instead I feel .... ok....should be .... happy ..... because I know that she is parising me and er... it’s fact that I am..... haha! ^^" you know what I mean~

These days I also went a lot of interview for some part time jobs. Pretty lucky that I was selected for those jobs! What a good news it is~ but unfortunately I’m having my class during these 2 months... so I need to arrange my time carefully and I might miss some jobs also. Haiz~ / _______ \

No comments: