About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

28 March, 2008

my 1st executive coat~

Yesterday I went to Sunway Pyramid with my parents. We went there purposely to buy a executive cost..... for me. = =" I just received a job which they need a classy look but the attire is not provided. Our attire are knee lenght black skirt, black coat / jacket, black heel... and a pink t-shirt, course our target is on working ladies and women.

They ask us to borrow a jacket from friends... but u know... we're student no1 has a jacket like that, not only student, even adults also dont have any coat. Mostly guys will have, but only some of them....


Therefore, I bought myself one from G2000. spent...300+ on that. Actually got another simply design 1 cheaper that this 100 ringgit.... but.... mine is just nicer than that 1... a little...bit more = = aiya.... really tak tau la. Since it is my 1st coat... I decided to get the more expensive 1 = = ha! TADAAA!! i spent almost 400 yesterday~~~ haha T_T nvm.... as long as... it is nice.... (expensive XD)



No comments: