About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

15 April, 2008

Boring day....

today.... very very very boring = =" this morning wake up around 10am i think.... tired ~"~ yesterday sleep 4am + gua.... suppose to be 3am geh but then cant sleep. This morning wake up about 10am then go n read blog n browse browse browse... and after that start to do my research book. T____T do till very sien eye tired - .. - the whole afternoon... very sien..... no1 chat with me / ____ \ then ma go sleep loh.... around 5 gua i sleep~ sleeping d....... then suddenly heard msn gt ppl message me.... = = ma... wake up n see lo.... ( but very sleepy... lazy to choi him ) = =" just reply a few words then stupid laptop memory low again... restart liao continue zzz....

wake up around 6pm... still very sien.... = = why like that neh.... T___T the day oso very gloomy... then heavy rain @@!! wa.... the rain like washing my window.... cannot see outside de view = = glong)))) glong)))) thunderstorm~

nothing to do.... lazy to continue my work... then walk here walk there.... until now... still very sien.... T___T why no1 tok to me de? >____< wuu..wuu...wuuu......

No comments: