About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

18 April, 2008

[ Rain ]

@@ 老板娘到家了~ 给你报告一下。。。。

today drive slow slow to college cuz a bit sleepy = = then reach colleg about 12pm waited for a while then my group member n classmates oso came liao..... we started our presentation arounbd 1.15pm (now is still going on, i present liao balik sin) = ="

3pm i finish presenting then ciao d... go Taman Melati de 24HR McDonald buy lunch = = wuu... tok..tok..tok... rain liao~~ @@! (waiting for my dabao McChicken Value large n my free McNuggets) ^^ RM 11.30

@@! suddenly... hp ring... group member call... ask me to go back college lecturer need group photo = =" then bring my McDonald go.... @@ reach liao got 1 didnt reach yet then go back my car take french fried makan sin.... take liao photo edy 3.40pm = = fast fast ciao....

T___T heavy rain... Glong))) Glong))))) slow slow dive... bian drive bian eat McDonald... >////<

MRR2....

Setapak ----> Puchong

Setapak start raining.... ZOO Negara raining miao and wof! Ampang heavy rain... till Ampang de Tesco rain nia.... then Pandan Indah raining miao n wof also.... slowly.... drive drive drive.... then heavy rain...to rain... suddenly reach cheras Giant takda rain liao = =" then reach puchong... gloomy day~ going to rain.....

= The End =

i ate McNuggets (6pcs) and french fried.... McChicken kasi my brother d... and oso my coke... (drink 1/3 liao de) = ="

Oh yea... forgot to mention something tim...
Today I saw him again >////< so cute....so nice.... so kind... so sweet... @@ MR. Allen - he is my ... very very very hao ren de lecturer~ He fei fei bai bai - plump plump de face cute macam....squirrel ^^" always help student very kind n friendly de~ and oso a very geng de lecturer. last semester saw him until today.... baru meet him cuz normally his consultation i didnt go 1... my group member go only.He is the 1st guy that i met who is... very very nice and cute de~ @@ everytime see him oso very hapi de~

not sure how old is him.... he gt 1 baby boy n a baby girl~ ^^ I saw his baby boy in lab last time he show us his baby de photo in class... looks like Allen cute cute de~ he share with us he design n make for his wedding de flash video got him n his wife from kindergarten until adult de photos... WA~ so sweet >///< xing fu nei... since kindergarten d same class with wife until now marry liao... his wife oso very xing fu got so cute so nice de hubby ^^

loves my lecturer so much ^^ but after today wont see him anymore liao loh... i finish diploma d... not going to continue there oso / ___ \ sad...

No comments: