About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

02 April, 2008

The Story of Little Pearl - friendship~

It's the 2nd day that me and yeeting to work together. Yesterday we didn't talk much because there were a lot of stuff, clients, and bossesss... We're busy with our own work. Today, it's different. There are only two of us, the supervisor and the maxis stuff there. Pavillion is much more quite and free compare to klcc. We talked and shared a lot of thing and topic today.

Yesterday and Today... everyone was thinking that me and yeeting are close friend for a long time d, but actually are just new friends. She is talkactive and friendly and same I will treat her like that also.... thats why they c me n yeeting talk a lot to each other... I am glad to know such a nice friend like her.

Today after her lunch hour, she came back and told me that she has got a present for me and she wishes that I will remember her. She bought 1 pair of "U" shape hair pin with a small pearl, one is for me. That's really nice. Thanks to Yeeting, the sweet girl and of course I will always remember her. She will be my good friend ^^ I think i will get her something else also.... =) I really got a new friend from this work, Im glad~


No comments: