About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

08 April, 2008

weird fellow.....

Just now suddenly got a guy - my fren scolded me after he read my TVBSG blog. Weird fellow... blame me that i didnt tell him my problems when he asked me and why then go and post no people care me... and fan lian with me = = said that he not human ah... bla bla bla... scold like hell...

that time my mood really down and dun wan tell people cannot meh? i post my story and problem on my blog cannot meh? this is my blog and i can post whatever thing i wan or dun wan tell ah... go n blame me like what ~"~ somemore said i blame him for not getting the good quality downloads for me.... when did I blame him?? I just try to say that can't get the good quality 1 only... just try to express that how i wish i can have the good 1 nia... pun kena scolded.... what the hell.....

stupid fellow... i write blog pun kena scold...

No comments: