About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

20 April, 2008

miao miao balik kampong - Kuala Selangor.

老板娘又回来啦~~~ ^0^ 又来给你们报告一下。。。

Yesterday me and my parents went back to kampong around 3.30pm then reached there before @ around 5pm. We went to my 4aunt de shop first to deliver those "stock" [3in1 kopi] My mum got 3 sisters she is the 3rd one.

1st aunt very old liao de bcome grandma liao stay at sg way, 2nd aunt is not my grandma de daughter lai de actually but u know last time people very heng to give people their daughter 1 = =" (luckly i still with my baba mama T__T)

She very rich 1 but no bf and not yet marry de, i think she decide to stay and work for her tauke for the rest of the life 1, her tauke very well known 1... a rich guy lai de, she is their children de nursing mother lai that 1... maybe some people say "maid" also but very good loh = = got that rich de "maid" she has got a lot of thing maybe I will never have and experience a lot of stuff that I might not experience ever.... been to the places that I also may not able to go... (if i become very rich then can T__T)

3rd aunt is my angel la~ my mum. A very caring, lovely, kind, friendly, gorgeous and... long-winded de house wife. She has 3 child. 1cow 1kambing and 1dragon princess, lack of 2daughter-in-law and 1son-in-law. Then my 4aunt is staying in kuala selangor with her family, own a grocery store. That's why my kind mother everytime keep her eye on hypermaket sales and grab all those cheap stuff for my 4aunt.

We always say her 1 = = balik kampong always like deliver stock de loh.... buy 30, 40, 50 .... packs of things for 4aunt, u tot we drive lorry 1 ah? = =||| Yesterday after we sent the "stock" there then stay there keng gai till 6 something... then go back my 4aunt house and waited her to close shop then only go dinner.

All my aunt were there and my cousin sister, her hubby, baby boy n her little princess. Then later my cousin brother n his gf reached. We went for dinner about 9pm i think... What we had? Of course seafood again la~~~ ^0^ everytime went back if no cook at home leh my 2aunt will treat us nice dinner de. 1asam fish, 1steam fish, 1fried prawn, 1vege, 1sambal vege, 1fried Lala, 1taufu, 1sweet n sour meat and .... forgot d... and got red wine la... (but i didn't drink =X ) We eat liao tok tok tok until 10.30 only go back.

Then watch TV till 12.30 n go sleep.... This morning baby cry cry cry then the every1 wake up = =" 6.30 in the morning.... Then i go back sleep... morning d... can hear those baby car de music la... the little princess shouting here n there... = =" every1 wake up d... lots of sound... I terus sleep awhile...= =" haiz.... nvm la.. 10am wake up... no need slp liao ~"~ watch TV again n eat chicken rich... then afternoon go fishing village eat mee. Then 3.30 like that go home... send my 2aunt back to bkt tunku then go back puchong, 5 something d... very sleepy u.u )

@__@ sleep till 6 something...wake up and then odder pizzahut ^^ and then now.... boring T___T so come n blog....



PS : today receive foreign $ from 2aunt again (^-^ )Y This time is.. SG$

No comments: