About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

16 April, 2008

I went to.....

Today I went to MidValley to get my birthday gift from Clarins and makeup from Clinique~ Reach there around 3.05pm and then fast fast go starbucks to get my favourite Ice Blended Green Tea Frappuccino, cuz last week sore throat now still bit not feeling well... n very thristy somemore... so cant tahan = = When I walking to the store i met cheryl again... why always see her geh.... = =

3.15pm go Jusco "loong loong" cuz my clinique appointment is 3.30 geh but...then they tell me go "loong loong" again cuz 3pm punya customer baru sampai nia... @@! Then I ma go Clarins sin loh... after gao dim everything at Jusco d then see watch.... baru 4pm... dun wan go back 1st la.... nan de I come out shopping... since birthday lai liao... go and shop and buy myself something la... buy wat la = = duno wat can buy oso... buy diamond rolex LV meh... mana lai de duit... ma cincai buy baju loh....

@@! spent a lot of time in Esprit fitting room... found 2 piece quite nice de but then duno buy which 1... duno wan buy o not... want to buy 2 not enuf cash pulak.... = = see~~ everytime oso like tat de la... sien 1 everytime go n shop alone sure face this kind of problem geh... not i takut shop alone will lonely .... is duno which 1 to buy... no ppl giv opinion ~"~

aiyer~ like tat i go and jalan jalan again... then saw my primary de classmate n his frens... @@ "aiyo... meet again~" ." ? " . "meet fren lagi la" . "just now walk suddenly meet them (his fren), now meet u pulak..." . " haha~ then u man man meet la..." tok tok tok then i terus shop around lo... walk into SEED and try try try...

ok loh.. buy SEED de loh... cheaper no need susah payah to think so hard... = = buy 1 red de top and then they say 2 items gt 10% then ma add 1 more green de loh.... red + green .... > . < After gao dim my part... go and buy swiss roll... mama ask to buy de~ @@ erm... buy orange flavour de la... $4.50

6 something d... go bus stop take bus back loh.... = = is like that de la... single so kesian have to take bus go n back.... wait wait wait... rapid bus so slow de... wait for half an hour liao = =" 1st bus go stop so far away duno why.... and then wait so long for 2nd bus...

reach home edy about 8 something... 9pm baru makan... then just now daddy say "the $320 in ur account (cousin bank in de... last time my room deposit lai de) u take la... i pay" ( he took the bill jz now i buy clothes de ) Ewei : nvm la, i pay myself ler.... ~ baba : where got ppl buy bday present themself geh... ~ Ewei : who say no wor~ got 1..." ~ baba : nvm la...and oso take as ur April pocket money la... " say like tat liao... ok ler...

know u sayang me la... i oso love u geh... if nxt time really so cham no boyfriend no boy boy want me i still got mummy and ur love... daddy be my bf n mummy be my gf. ewei love u n mum forever >///< next time i will give him back the money geh... hehe~ u say like tat i have to accept loh~ after my payment out sin i will give them $ ... daddy not working liao... dun wan spend daddy de $ d...

Since dad give me "birthday present" liao... $320... i will very serious geh go n pick my real birthday present as my 20yr old de gift and as daddy buy me de gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want u, who dunwan u... LOLx