About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

23 April, 2008

I knew that............

Just now Chien online.... she told me sook mun is not going for the birthday celebration on 26 April (sook mun's birthday) We plan to celebrate our (3 girls) birthday together on that day.... but I can feel that things not going smooth days ago. I already told them if not feel like going then it's alright but they say it's on. Alright, fine~ let's see how.

Then I straight away ask Chien, if u not feel like going then nvm, we will just cancel that plan, but she say see how many people going..... I say again.... i dont think a lot of people going since they didnt seem to inviting a lot of people also. I told her if really dont want to celebrate in gang then fine for me and fuiying, we are ok 1. I just dont want last minute u guys keep asking how how how or cancel.

I knew she or they dont really want to go, thats why i just terus say like that. If a person they gt heart n really want to organiz something they wont keep asking each other how and when, how and when for 1 week time. Finally she say ok.... cancel.

Me n fuiying have our plan to celebrate together at first (only 2 of us) because i think that sook mun birthday is also coming thats why i tell her good fren Chien to organiz if they want... ok fine~ they say they want but end up like this = = really ka ka cau cau 1.... me n fuiying got our plan but need to wait for them then only can arrange our time ma....

Finally me n fuiying going to enjoy our 2 ren shi jie go pak tor ourselves ^^ Saturday after work she will come n fetch me go her house then change clothes liao we go mall and then go shop and movie.... and dinner.... and of course i have got something for her... hehehe ^^ shhh~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first time here. :) thanks for dropping a comment on my blog..

u have 2 blogs?

nice to meet u.. by the way.. err.. call me peanut.. lolz

Anonymous said...

so fast post back one? hahaha
wat time in msia? not sleeping yet ah