About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

05 April, 2008

Last day! ^^

yesterday was the last day of the event, me my colleague and my friends went for movie - ah long pte ltd. long time didnt see them d, the movie bcome nicer bcause of them. ^^ miss those moment we're together.

Yesterday they reached pavillion around 4pm and go n buy me J.co Hehe~~ ^^ but er..... they went dinner while waiting for me... T___T sobx.. i cant have my dinner with them.... i had my dinner after work ar 6pm with my colleague, then 7pm we went for movie together ^^

It was a tiring day after my work n activites.... yesterday went back home terus bath and sleep... too tired d~ this afternoon wake up at 12pm.... then my fren ask to go makan lunch, duno will go or not.... go take shower 1st ^^

No comments: