About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

24 April, 2008

haiz...

These few days like seldom update my blog.... because now holiday d... really nothing to do... Everyday sleep till noon and then stay at home 24 hr, stay at my room 15-20 hr, doing nothing everyday.... So, i also dont know what can i blog about. Just now offline d then thought about this and then on again to update my blog = =

Haiz.... anyone can help me so that i'm not that boring? / _____ \ Just now suddenly got a guy add me in MSN... duno who lai de XD , say suddenly saw me in his facebook wor~~ duno real or nt = = i oso duno who is him~ erm.. fine loh...

Just now also got ppl de mood nt very good wor... haiz haiz haiz.... like that (saying u la....SoZai) = = suddenly like that @@! scare me.... duno wat happen.... no chance to ask also... cuz MSN sot sot de.... suddenly kenot receive message.... >____< he say gt ppl fighting ler... wat he think too much = = i duno wat happen~

Fren~ if dun mind telling me ur problem geh can tok to me woh.... in MSN la, e-mail la, call me la, sms me la, write on ur blog or my blog la..... or by post... u write letter oso can geh wor.... XD!!! haha~

ok lur.... since cant connect to my mail box... cant check mail also... go sleep u.u zzz~

No comments: