About Me

My photo
Earn money ah~ earn money~ Watch movie ah~ watch movie~ Eat buffet ah~ eat buffet~ Go travel ah~ go travel~ (=^.^=)miao~! get on on Facebook eewei@msn.com

28 April, 2008

Monday - 28 April 2008

It's my 20 birthday. I didn't have any celebration and plan to go out and buy myself a cake.... My family din celebrate birthday 1, maybe sometimes just go out and hav dinner.... I asked my dad to order a cake few days or a week ago... but maybe he forgot... because he din't mention wether he did or didnt order. So i plan to go out myself.

But then my mum suddenly ask me... later want to go PJ to take d cake? ur dad d order~ @0@! wah~ they really remember geh woh..... =) a bit surprise! 3pm we went no.39 SS3/64A to take d cake - homemade de~ ^^ Then yesterday night.... we just had cake without candle without birthday song.... i think i didn't...... have candle on my birthday cake for years......

Yesterday night when having dinner suddenly hp ring.... "0302 calling" ~ @@! hello..... 喂~! haha!! my Taiwan de good fren lai de..... this 38 guy long time din talk to him d.... last year forgot my bday this year so guai rmb pulak~ ^0^ haha! ask me gt receive present d not..... n sumore tell me he jusy sent it today = = (stupid de.... where gt so fast reach m'sia)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. why din mention about me.. i oso got wish wat..

the best hot chick wish ever.. hahaha

anyway.. have a good time laa.. everyday is birthday.. =)

ewei said...

= = best hot chick ever......... u dun pai seh i oso pai seh.... XD!!!

nxt year only mention u ^0^ haha~!